So..I'm an educated man, but someone needs to explain to me why John Scott suited up to play for what amounted to an extended commercial break over the weekend.
It's like nobody has the heart to tell murdersaurus about the asteroid.
No matter. Carcillo has done his time, so we might expect to see Scott exclusively in suits from here on out, right?
- Carcillo's eager to mix it up; Crow misses practice with wonky groin (ESPN-Chicago)
- Agent Smith is cautious, but progressing (Sun-Times)
- Carcillo might skate with the Kane Experience (Sun-Times)
- Toews, eater of worlds, is HUNGRY (Trib)
- Following Q's line juggling makes card counting look simple (Blackhawk Up)
- Talk about crossing the streams: HockeeNight and Blackhawks DL Puckcast
- The Coach asks: Who's the NHL's most dynamic duo?
- Stu Hackel squashes some angry Grapes
- THN's Roundup of Monday's games