Tonight, we'll get our first look at Frolik, and like everyone else, I'm curious to see how Q handles the "versatility" that Dale Tallon must not have valued. I'm sure the Stache will find a way to drive us crazy with line juggling galore, but points are the only thing that really matters. Here are your Friday links:
- Turco's Dallas reunion will be an event.
- We get some thoughts from Edzo in this espnchicago piece.
- Cimaglia: The Hawks will need a better effort this weekend.
- You'd better think twice before buying that Toews jersey.
- Apparently "Frolik" is Czech for versatile.
- Blackhawks DL's Fotoshop Friday.
- A little insight into the random questions that float through Danny Mac's brain.
- Around the league with The Dreger Report.
- The Jersey Fouls are never-ending.