More tales of Toews between periods speeches hit the papers today. You've got to figure that the kid is about out of bullets these days, which is tough considering the Hawks still have 22 games left to play. Here are your Tuesday morning links:
- Jahns: Toews rallies the troops, and this time it actually works.
- "Capologist", Barry Rozner, wonders how next year's cap situation will be any better than this year's.
- Kuc: Hawks' top line keeps the team in the playoff mix.
- Stat Sheets: Bolland Watch, Marlboro 72 Watch, Shooter Watch, CORSI, and Shifts.
- Chris Block sits down with mercurial Hog's winger, Kyle Beach.
- Bartl's Boxing on the last two games.
- Hockey Independent takes a look at post-lockout attendance numbers.
"Hockey fans are big beer drinkers. In fact, we have data that shows hockey fans are the biggest beer drinkers of any major sports league."
McKenzie sifts through the hot trade market.