Being stuck inside for hours on end can make you do funny things, like watch The Biggest Loser for the first time ever. The Hawks currently sit in the 8th spot in the West, and much like the overweight and shirtless contestants, are one poor effort from falling below the dreaded yellow line. I would've liked to tie this analogy into Friday's game, but unfortunately, the Nucks don't have Kyle Wellwood anymore. Get your hot links!
- Jahns with some TBrouw love, definitely first link material.
- Sam breaks down the Ice Capades.......trip.
- Sassone: Q doing what he can during a tough season.
- Brian Hamilton: You can learn a lot from a fist pump.
- At least someone is asking Q why Boynton is playing.
- The latest NHLPA player poll features some Hawks.
- Tin foil hat time: Are Original 6 teams protected by suspensions?
- Puck Daddy reaching way into the well for a 9 year old IceHogs commercial.
- Around the NHL with the TSN quiz.