Much like one point is better than none, having me do the links instead of Hack is better than not getting any links at all.
- Recaps from Jahns, Kuc, Sassone, Rogers, and Meyers.
- Corsi and shifts from last night. While most of the Hawks were in the black save the fourth line, only Victor Hedman of the Bolts was noticably positive, which is of course directly caused by my statement of his offense not quite being there yet in yesterday's preview.
The playoff outlook after last night's shoot out loss. While the Hawks are still more likely to land in the 4th seed than anywhere else at 23%, that number is down from 41% before Tuesday's game.
- Cue The Clash's "Police On My Back" for Zdeno Chara.
- The Fifth Feather needlessly brings logic into the discussion of last night's game, as is their wont.
- If Big Z got nothing for his hit on Pacioretty the other night, then don't expect anything to come down on Pavel Kubina after giving Dave Bolland the ol' "Spanish Archer" to the back of the dome. Coach Q was predictably evasive and nebulous after the game, saying that Bolland will be evaluated.
- Tim Sassone thinks Marc Joanette and Tim Peel are a joke, and he's right. In my observations, the only worse ref than Joanette is Stephane Auger, and it makes my skin crawl that I'm agreeing with anything Alex Burrows has ever said. Read the comments if you want stigmata of the eyes.
- Wysh thinks the shootout is just as big of a joke.
- Lastly, if you didn't see it in the wrap comments, CNS nails it AGAIN.