Scoreboard watching is always more fun when you're winning. Keep it up, fellas. Here are the Thursday links:
- Winning six in a row and playing to your talent level, that's hockey, boys.
- Blogging, with a killer instinct.
- Mama said knock you out.
- A Blackhawks presser you won't want to miss.
- More from Bloge Salming: The Sens
trade blockgarage sale.
- Stat Sheets: RJ takin names, Marlboro 72 watch, Shooter watch, CORSI, and Shifts.
- The Pope-ah spend-ah too much-ah time with the John-ah Scott-ah.
- Wysh breaks down the Norris race to this point.
- Bucci lays out 10 teams who he believes can win the Cup.
- Added By McClure: Like an old man demanding his Reuben be remade at Perkins, Fork has asked that we include his very timely and topical recap of last night's game, so here it is.