Blackhawks news and other hockey notables.
- Recaps. [nhl.com] [Tribune] [CSN] [ESPN] [Third Man In] [Cheer the Anthem] [Hockeenight] [MyFoxChicago]
- A goal and 17 out of 20 face-offs is pretty shiny. [Tribune]
- It's the All-Star break, thank goodness. Time to reload. [CSN]
- Friedman's 30 Thoughts. [CBC]
- At 80, McMurtry's still fighting violence in the NHL. [Globe]
- Here' a fascinating look at O-Zone starts among top scorers. [CBSSports]
- End coach interviews during games. [Puck the Media]
- The All-Hurt All-Star defensemen present a myriad of ailments for your entertainment. [The Score]
- The roof caves in at a rink in Slovakia. [PD]
- DGB's Optimist's Guide to non-playoff teams. [Down Goes Brown]
- John Kerry sports two black eyes at the White House after a "friendly game of hockey." [The Score]
I apologize for the slimmish pickings today, but I figured no one wanted six more articles about unrest in the Bruins' dressing room after courageous principled hero/selfish disrespectful degenerate Tim Thomas did his thing.