- Catching up with Marcus Kruger. [blackhawks.nhl.com]
- Perhaps the AHL can save our sanity. [ESPN]
- Raffi Torres repents. [CSN]
- PuckCast! [Hockeenight]
- Owners break word. [NYPost]
- Local kid Al Montoya has an angry jet mask. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- The three Junior players charged with sexual assault return to their team. [USAToday]
- Ten things that are only okay when our team/fans does/do it. [Hooked on Hockey]
- Quebec law might prevent a Canadiens lockout. [Globe] [TSN]
- This gut thinks the NHL needs a lockout to survive. [Broad Street Buzz]
- The 70s Canadiens may have dominated because the 1967 Expansion rules protected their young talent. [Lowtide]
- This is my last week as the purveyor of your morning links. I tell you what, it's been a hoot.
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.