Well that was definitely a roller coaster, wasn't it? The Blackhawks have won two in a row without Duncan Keith, following their barn burner 6-4 win against the Bruins on Sunday afternoon. Is the team we saw in the first two periods Sunday, a preview of what we'll see in the playoffs? Robert and Adam also breakdown the Calder and Hart trophy race in regards to Patrick Kane and Artemi Panain, as well mull over Panarin's possible bonus, and more!
The overall rundown:
- Blackhawks survive against the Bruins 6-4 after building 6-0 lead. What's the takeaway from the matinee thriller?
- Panarin and Kane beginning to catch fire as Chicago rolls towards the playoffs. Why have they started to succeed again and what's their place in their respective awards races? How concerning is the Panarin bonus possibility?
- Marian Hossa injured late against Boston, but it doesn't appear to be too serious. Will he still get goal 500 this season with just three games to go?
- A conversation on the aftermath of the Duncan Keith suspension. Where did the NHL get it right, where do they need to improve, and where do other fan bases need to maintain perspective?
- Around the NHL with the now seemingly in shambles Lightning. How can they get by without Steven Stamkos in the hapless East? Can they even talk about the Lightning if they don't cover the team?
- Finally previews on Wrestlemania, the NCAA Title game, and baseball as a whole. Bear with our rationale here.