With the Blackhawks bowing out of the Stanley Cup Playoffs in the first round for the first time since 2012, we have a much longer offseason to fill with content and fun than normal. One of the ways we have decided to that is to do this 30 day "challenge" in which we will present a topic for you, the SCH commenters and community, to answer. Every day for 30 days we will have a new topic to discuss in the comments.
Please remember that not everyone's opinions are the same. We ask that you do not mock others for their opinions that are different than yours. Everyone's varying opinions are good to help create discussion, and we can come to know each other a little better through this exercise.
Stick tap to Cageside Seats, SBN's Pro Wrestling blog, for the idea.
Day 12: Favorite goal song other than Chelsea Dagger
Adam: I have a feeling for many of us, Chelsea Dagger will be our favorite goal song. So, we need to diversify ourselves and choose another one. If you are unsure of which other goal song is your favorite, you can check them out here, but be warned that some are out of date, including the one that is my favorite. My favorite non-Chelsea Dagger goal song in the NHL is that of the Buffalo Sabres, who use "Let Me Clear My Throat by DJ Kool. The song itself is freaking lit, and it's fun as hell as a goal song.
So, sound off below. What's your favorite goal song besides Chelsea Dagger?
Check out the previous 30 Days of Fandom posts here:
1. Why are you a Blackhawks fan?
2. What is your favorite Blackhawks memory?
3. Who is your favorite Blackhawks player of all time?
4. Where is your favorite place to watch a game?
5: What is your favorite area to sit at the United Center?
6. Who introduced you to hockey?
7. Your unpopular hockey opinion?
8. Who is your favorite hockey writer?
9. Your favorite current Blackhawks player?
10. Jersey you want the most?
11. Your biggest hockey superstition?