With the Blackhawks bowing out of the Stanley Cup Playoffs in the first round for the first time since 2012, we have a much longer offseason to fill with content and fun than normal. One of the ways we have decided to that is to do this 30 day "challenge" in which we will present a topic for you, the SCH commenters and community, to answer. Every day for 30 days we will have a new topic to discuss in the comments.
Please remember that not everyone's opinions are the same. We ask that you do not mock others for their opinions that are different than yours. Everyone's varying opinions are good to help create discussion, and we can come to know each other a little better through this exercise.
Stick tap to Cageside Seats, SBN's Pro Wrestling blog, for the idea.
Day 22: NHL Arena you'd most like to visit?
Adam: I would love to attend a game at a few different arenas. I would love to be able to see all 30 before the end of my life. I think tops on the list is Rogers Arena in Vancouver. I've heard Vancouver is an absolutely beautiful city to visit, and I've always found their crowd participation in the National Anthem cool.
So, sound off below. What NHL arena would you most like to visit?
Check out the previous 30 Days of Fandom posts here:
1. Why are you a Blackhawks fan?
2. What is your favorite Blackhawks memory?
3. Who is your favorite Blackhawks player of all time?
4. Where is your favorite place to watch a game?
5: What is your favorite area to sit at the United Center?
6. Who introduced you to hockey?
7. Your unpopular hockey opinion?
8. Who is your favorite hockey writer?
9. Your favorite current Blackhawks player?
10. Jersey you want the most?
11. Your biggest hockey superstition?
12. Favorite goal song beside 'Chelsea Dagger'?
13. Favorite food at the United Center?
14. Your most cherished Blackhawks merchandise?
15. Favorite player not on the Blackhawks?
16. Favorite hockey podcast?
17. Former NHL player you wish would've been on the Hawks?
18. Favorite NHL team besides the Blackhawks?
19. Most disliked NHL team?
20. Favorite NHL game ever?
21. Favorite Chicago sports team besides the Blackhawks?