The Blackhawks are nominated for top team video for their “As Fast as Her” feature on Olympic gold medalist Kendall Coyne Schofield, and Alex DeBrincat and Jonathan Toews’ jump is up for best pregame ritual.
Fans can also vote for Tommy Hawk as the NHL’s best mascot and the United Center as the best building.
Team video finalists
- Blackhawks’ “As Fast As Her” feature on Kendall Coyne Schofield
- Penguins defenseman Kris Letang’s son Alex at the NHL All-Star weekend (video)
- Capitals’ Mite of the Nite interview with Jackson Friedlander (video)
- Canadiens defenseman Jeff Petry’s son, Boyd, mic’d up during a game (video)
A year ago, she took the hockey world by storm.— Chicago Blackhawks (@NHLBlackhawks) January 22, 2020
Watch the full story of Chicago’s own @KendallCoyne, an Olympic gold medalist and a role model for the next generation of female hockey players in .
WATCH NOW: https://t.co/BBCjIi6gQ2 pic.twitter.com/iOCmugMn8L
- Blackhawks’ DeBrincat, Toews “The Jump”
- Blues center Ryan O’Reilly juggling a table tennis ball on his stick (video)
- Capitals right wing T.J. Oshie and Tom Wilson (video)
- Lightning defenseman Victor Hedman stick work (video)
Former Blackhawk and current Golden Knights goaltender Robin Lehner is also nominated for best social media follow along with Canadiens forward Max Domi, Maple Leafs forward Auston Matthews and Devils defenseman Connor Carrick (Orland Park, Illinois native).