Abe Froman's A.M. Hot Links (Thursday 2/17)
Welcome to your victory Thursday, where now the panic pendulum has swung back to the side of confidence. Give it time though, as the next loss will assuredly lead to crowded ledges all over Chicago area high and mid-rises. In any event, here's your off-day linkage:
- Wraps from Jahns, Kuc, Myers, Rogers, and Sassone.
- Whoever had "Internal Bleeding" in the Coach Q Mystery Ailment pool, please collect your tickets now.
- Tracey Myers just made Barry Rozner's head aspolde.
- The Fifth Feather is predictably and annoyingly level-headed, logical, clearly well-thought out, and spot-on in their analysis of last night's game, including some praise for whipping boys Dave Bolland and Marian Hossa.
- Bartl is the Manny Pacquiao of Hawks bloggers.
- Wysh breaks down what would potentially be the hockey equivalent of the Oopty-Oop formation.
- LeBrun and Burnside debate on the possibility of Brad Richards heading to the B's, and then gaze longingly into one another's eyes.
- With this caliber of a profanity laced mixed message, this guy could be a long lost relative of mine, but the grammatical errors blow any chance of that.