Abe Froman's A.M. Hot Links (Tuesday 10/26)
I hope you all are doing well to survive the storm of the century (note: this was written at midnight, so I don't know if the storm turned out to be a dud yet). Hopefully you haven't been flooded out of your apartments. The Hawks didn't play yesterday, and they don't play today... weird feeling. Don't worry though - they're back tomorrow and so is Hack. Til then, the links are a little weak.
- Breaking news - Bolland isn't playing all that well. Doesn't seem to be bothering him yet though.
- Remember that piece on Boynton on Friday? No? Well here's one on Cullimore instead. His kids are all grown up and they're all grown up.
- From The Rink has a great idea - the five types of fans Rick Rypien SHOULD have gone after. No complaints here and I'm sure you all have a few to add on to that one, eh?
- Once again - former Blackhawk Adam Burish is apologizing for something. This time it's something real though.
- Paul at Blackhawks Confidential makes a bold statement - bowling is a sport.
- Things got a little easier tomorrow - Doughty is on IR and won't play. Oh and Dustin Brown may now be questionable too.
That'll do for now I suppose - stay tuned for our latest podcast coming up later in the day.