If you’re reading this, it means you’ve survived the shark attack the Discovery Channel sensationally presented as both inevitable and rarer than a lightning strike over the weekend. For some reason, the way those White Sharks turned those baby seals into borscht made me think of Kevin Westgarth—and smile a wicked little smile.
Ah, summer reverie…
Let’s hit the links.
- Carcillo makes his hit list, and even though most of the Canucks on the list aren’t Canucks anymore, Sassone likes it.
- Jahns says Carcillo’s bringing nasty back (go ahead be gone with it).
- The Province’s Gordon McIntyre laughs off Carcillo’s comments, but takes Bowman very, very seriously.
- Kuc reminds us that the Hawks signed a career 250-plus goal scorer, too.
- Return to Sender: Kovalev takes his puck and goes home, and ESPN’s Scott Burnside bids him a snarky da svidaniya.
- L.A. Times: Ducks extend Carlyle.
- US and Canada are off to a rough start at the Hlinka Memorial Tourney.
- TSN.CA says Tazer's da man, eh.