Morning Links (10/27)
Sorry, folks. No clever Photoshop or witty banter today. Captain Trips is making its way through the Southpaw household. With my last, phlegm-choked breath, here are your Thursday morning links...
- Savard to Kane: "That'll do, Kaner. That'll do." Also, Keith's charity is go for launch (Tracey Myers--CSNChicago)
- Savard to Rogers: Trying Kane at center was a great idea
- Brent Seabrook, Slayer of Penalties (Sun-Times)
- Kuc: When it comes to Duncs, sometimes less is more; VIDEO: Sharp, Q give Hawks "State of the Union" (Trib)
- Stu Hackel writes that the Isles are unlikely to rendezvous with Quebec City
- Hockey Fights Cancer makes impact; Hawks to hold event Saturday (NHL.com)
- This just in: Pronger to dress as a pirate for Halloween. What? Too soon? Relax, he's going to be fine, but should the league make visors mandatory?
- Kerry Fraser on what it takes to be an NHL referee---please hold your vision/Foot Locker jokes until the end (TSN.ca)
- RCMP is investigating hazing incident in MJHL (The Hockey News)
- THN's Roundup of Wednesday's games
- Just for fun: NHL-themed pumpkins on Facebook (no Ray Villafane, but a fair Hawk entry)