Welly, Welly, Welly, Well...
Feed your gullivers these a.m. links, my droogs.
- Oh Captain, My Captain: Globe and Mail reports Toews is collecting karma and accomplishments
- The Bleacher Report pencils in the Hawks' opening night roster
- Tab Bamford ranks the goalies of the Western Conference
- The Third Man In's Brad Gardner breaks down the Hawk prospects at the US World Junior evaluation camp
- ESPN Boston:Luongo tries to make nice
- Matt Bradley burns some bridges in radio interview (link to interview is embedded in the article)
- NHL to review its behavioral programs in wake of recent deaths
- Flyers invite former Hawk Nylander to camp (go ahead and start engraving his name on the Masterson if he can make an impact)
- Hey, man, nice shot: What do you think? Should the kid(s) get to keep the cash?