Who Wants Some? (Morning Links 10/6)
"Huh? Who wants to have a little? You?"
In a way, opening with a home-and-home series against the Stars is an extension of the preseason. The Stars have the offensive firepower of a Paleolithic farmer. Then again, the Stars were 23-3-11 in one-goal games last year, so let's not let them linger, eh, lads?
- Hammer is ready to show us his "O" face (Sun-Times)
- Hawks find chemistry through character (Kuc)
- David Haugh: Seabrook is a rock (Trib)
- NHL.com's Brian Hedger thinks Saad is ready
- Center problem? What center problem? Jesse Rogers writes the Hawks are fine with their pivot depth
- The polls are in at TSN: Hawks to win it all again
- Part 2 of Blackhawk Up's law of diminishing returns
- Set your DVRs: Blackhawks TV returns to CSN tonight