Kaner in the Middle (Morning Links - 9/27)
So, Kaner might see some time at center, eh?
Well, why not?
Why not give the good folks a show and allow boy wonder to see the ice from a different perspective when the stakes couldn’t be lower?
Kane is a natural playmaker—perhaps the best at finding empty ice and open sticks on the team. Besides, it’s not like Q will hesitate to reach for the spin lever the instant Kane is caught counting butterflies on the backcheck.
Let’s just give it a spin and enjoy the ride.
Eights are wild.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
- Jahns is adjusting to the idea of seeing Kane in the middle of the table; New Hawks (and Stals) are twitterpated
- BlackhawkUp gives Kruger directions to Union Station
- Rogers posts a radio clip of Kane talking about playing center; gets all rhetorical about Beach, Saad
- Kuc: Sharp is healing quickly...and handsomely
- Cheer the Anthem addresses some unanswered camp questions
- Hockeenight in America (PUCKCAST)
- Rockford Register Star: LaLonda and Richards reflect on camp experience; D. Toews hopes to make an impact in Rock Vegas
- Winter Classic Announced; HBO's 24/7 to return
- Eights ARE wild: Wiz will sit for eight for hit on Clutterbuck. Clarification from ShannyTV
- Campoli finds a home